O.H. Anderson e-Learning Days Plan
Dear OHA Families,
In the event that school is closed due to inclement weather, Mahtomedi Schools will participate in an e-Learning Day.
Our goal is to continue learning at home.
Thank you for learning with your child today and everyday!
- Please have your child choose 4-5 learning activities for the day.
- Our goal is to be learning for approximately 2 hours for grades 3-5.
- If your child is sick or unable to complete the e-Learning plan, please call the O.H. Anderson attendance line to report the absence: 651-407-2308
- When your child has completed the learning choices, please celebrate their learning. Students should be prepared to share with their class some of their learning from the e-Learning day.
- Please click here for O.H. Anderson shared STUDENT password information. Please note students must be signed into your isd832 account to view the passwords.
- If you have questions, please contact their teachers via OHA email from 10am-2pm for support.
- If your child has an Individual Education Plan, your child’s case manager will connect with you with accommodations and modifications.
Ms. Prather, Principal of OHA